- Explain the implications of globalization.
- Identify at least two ethical issues that go along with the global societal topic you have chosen for your final essay.
- Explain how globalization contributes to or affects these ethical dilemmas.
- Propose solutions to these ethical dilemmas that are feasible financially, socially, and culturally.
- Explain at least five differences between popular and scholarly sources used in research.
- Locate and summarize one peer-reviewed, scholarly source from the Ashford University Library and one popular source that pertain to your Final Paper topic on Gender Inequality. In your summary of each article, comment on the following: biases, reliability, strengths, and limitations.
- From the sources you summarized, list and explain at least five visual cues from the peer-reviewed, scholarly source that were not evident in the popular source.
Your initial post should be at least 600 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt.